How to show arc distance partially in Autocad
When you take arc distance from Autocad, it will usually show full arc length. Then how to take arc length in between two points where you specify? We have used Autocad 2016 for demonstration. First select arc tool from ribbon or drop down menu,
- First select arc tool from ribbon or drop down menu,
- Then select the arc, it will show the full arc length as below,
- To get a partial arc length, type “p” after selecting the arc,
- Then select the first point or specify the starting point to be measured,
- Next select the second or end point,
- Now you can see the arc length of wanted location.