WHY Survey & GIS professionals typically use different devices for data collection and office processing tasks?
Because of Technial Limitations.
As we know Hanheld devices has small screen sizes, low processing power and short battery life, on the other hand Desktop computers are with big in size and weight, need more power and lacks ruggedness.
TRIMBEL T10 Tablet solves both issues so now you can make informed decisions faster and avoid missing data, do-overs and costly mistakes.
Trimble T10 Tablet
A data controller and field processor in one device for office workflow in the field. Yes its works with Windows 10 operating system. Now you can leave the laptop in the office!
Built for the field
- Large 10.1-inch screen ensures easy viewing of data
- High screen resolution offers enhanced map interaction, providing accurate, detailed information to help you make informed decisions out on site
- Built tough with IP-65, military-grade (MIL-STD-810G) ruggedness certification to handle extreme elements, drops and shocks
- Hot-swappable long life Li-Ion batteries to help keep you working as long as you need to
- Integrated wireless connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G LTE cellular and 2.4 GHz spread-spectrum radio to control the Trimble S-Series total stations and the Trimble SX10 scanning total station
Made for geospatial applications
- The perfect solution for survey professionals carrying out survey or hybrid survey-imaging workflows that require interaction with maps, images or point cloud data. It also functions as a controller for survey instruments, including the Trimble SX10 scanning total station, and as a field-processing platform
- GIS users in many organizations including municipalities, utility companies, and environmental agencies can take advantage of the T10’s capabilities to reliably map, inspect, and collect data. It is ideal for carrying out utility asset inspections, biological surveys, mapping wetland delineation or endangered species, performing maintenance checks on street furniture, road signage, and more. Then, back in the office, data can be processed and integrated directly into your organization’s geodatabase
High processing power
- A powerful Intel® 6th Generation Core™ i7 processor handles complex, data-hungry applications with ease, eliminating the need to carry a separate laptop computer in addition to a survey controller or data collector
- Rapidly and efficiently processes large data sets such as maps, satellite imagery, image, point clouds, as well as geospatial field data for detailed analysis and visualization out in the field
- Achieves faster results, allowing for QA/QC on the job to avoid missed data or additional trips
- Supports the latest Windows® 10 operating system running commercially available field and office applications
- Optimized to support Trimble GIS and survey field and office software workflows, such as Trimble Access™, Trimble TerraFlex™, and Trimble Business Center
Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, 64-bit
Processor Intel® 6th Generation Core™ i7 (Intel i7-6500U)
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 520
RAM 8 GB (LPDDR3)
User storage 256 GB;
or 4G version – 512 GB (SSD)
Display 10.1” LED-backlight screen with 10-point capacitive multi-touch
1920 x 1200 pixels
Digital Pen support
Battery & Power Standard capacity 5400 mAh / 11.4 V
Enhanced capacity 8000 mAh / 11.4 V
Charge time: 4.5 hours (standard battery)
Hot swappable (Back-up Battery ~2 minutes)
DC power input (1.7 mm DC in)
Office docking connector
Audio Speaker (2W)
3.5mm audio-jack headset connector
Bluetooth BT 4.0
Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
GNSS u-blox Neo-M8T (Wi-Fi, 4G), u-blox Neo-M8 (2.4 GHz spread-spectrum
GPS L1 C/A, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SBAS
Integrated Real-time: SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS, GAGAN), 2-5 meter
Dual constellation: GPS+GLONASS, or GPS+Beidou
Camera 5MP, Auto Focus
Environmental l Water and Dust Ingress Protection: IP65 – IEC 60529 Edition
l Vibration and Shock Resistance:
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information: www.trimble.com.